DigitalReadiness™ is a suite of digitally oriented diagnostic tools to help marketers lead a co-ordinated approach to digital maturity and transformation.
Digital media now accounts for 25% of global advertising expenditure and is growing 15% year-on-year. While most brands want to pursue a consumer-centric, data-driven, omni-channel marketing ambition, most are, in reality, facing enormous complexity and have important hurdles to overcome before this can become a reality. DigitalReadiness™ is designed to help demystify your digital landscape and break down your challenges into manageable steps. DigitalReadiness™ starts with a 100-line examination of your digital capabilities and arrangements, leading to a pragmatic and actionable framework for prioritising digital workstreams and developing a digital maturity roadmap.
"ID Comms were a breath of fresh air compared to the traditional media auditors I had met."
Gayle Noah, Media Manager L’Oréal UK & Ireland
Objectives of DigitalReadiness™:
- To assess a brand’s digital media management capabilities and processes;
- To provide a comprehensive diagnostic of digital planning, buying, measurement and technology;
- To establish a pragmatic and actionable digital maturity roadmap; and
- To help global brands cluster and prioritise local market digital transformation.
ID Comms will provide you with:
An objective evaluation of your digital landscape against a comprehensive 100-point checklist, conducted by one of ID Comms’ digital consultants.
A written DigitalReadiness™ report graded and prioritised to let you easily action the ‘quick wins’ and then plan for longer-term digital improvements and any change management that is required.
The questions that the DigitalReadiness™ process will address:
- How mature are the digital media and marketing capabilities across my organisation and agencies?
- What improvements should we be focusing on this year in digital?
- Where are best-practices happening across the business, and how can I leverage them?
- Are we operationally equipped to maximise our digital performance?
- Where are the opportunities to simplify and streamline our digital ecosystem?
- Where are the knowledge gaps and where should we upskill?
- How capable are our digital agency partners?
Breaking down the fear factor for programmatic by Tom Denford
Most brands face enormous challenges in adapting to the pace of digital and data transformation.
ID Comms DigitalReadiness™ comprises a rigorous digital landscape diagnostic and provides you with a structured, pragmatic and actionable framework for prioritising digital workstreams and developing a digital maturity roadmap.